• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse !!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Again :oops:

I took loads of photos of him today, here are a few of them

First his op' wound, really neat !!

020.jpg

035.jpg

034-1.jpg

032.jpg

031.jpg

030.jpg

026-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

.....and for anyone who missed these funnies on Morse's thread in RC

018-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

:lol: :love: :love:

Aw, he has such an expressive face :D He actually looks smaller than I thought he was in the photo of you cuddling him :love:

034-1.jpg

When I saw this pic I thought that Morse looked disapprovng in here, and that it was unusual for him.
I have found out his secret! Morse is Morse because he's the only rabbit who approves of his hoomin!

034-1.jpg

When I saw this pic I thought that Morse looked disapprovng in here, and that it was unusual for him.
I have found out his secret! Morse is Morse because he's the only rabbit who approves of his hoomin!

Well maybe not always, I am definitely out of favour if his Breakfasts are late !! :shock:

Been off RU for a bit so missed out on the worrying time you have been having with everyones favourite Inspector.
Have fully updated myself & am very happy to see Morse back on deck.
So keep on keeping on Morse!
Your hair looks great too Jane. :D

Aaaw, thanks Jane. I love Morse photos.

The one of him when he was ill recently was so sad it's great to see him now he is feeling better. He has such an incredibly expressive face, especially his eyes.

Hope he enjoyed all his breakfasts xxxx

Back