• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney and Bracken 9 months old U/D PICs of bunny mansions post 6

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Hey everyone, sorry for not being on here for months and months.

thought I would show you my two gorgeous Frenchies, some people may remember I got these from a lady from here and they were tiny. Well my boys have grown and grown and are now complete stunners. They are getting there winter coats and are fluffy boys.

He is Bracken, my pure black boy. he is the hudini of the two. was able to lift the roof of the run yesterday when i was out there with them and tried to escape. He does love his cuddles though and will sit for ages when you make a fuss of him.
SAM_0124.jpg

Here is Barney, he is my chocolate otter boy and a very quiet and happy boy. he lets Bracken find all the new things and check stuff out and then Barney comes when everything is ok. He like cuddles but not for too long.

SAM_0132.jpg

Thought I would show ya Boo aswell cos he is just yummy
SAM_0139.jpg

We have finished all the hutches now, mum calls it bunny mansion. will get photos on here when i can.

Last edited:
hutches are cool. i am lucky to have a very special and clever dad who listens to my ideas and then builds what he thinks i mean. he is normally 100% spot on. the photos are on mums laptop so will get her to send them too me

hutches are cool. i am lucky to have a very special and clever dad who listens to my ideas and then builds what he thinks i mean. he is normally 100% spot on. the photos are on mums laptop so will get her to send them too me

Lucky you :D My dad understands the rabbits need big hutches but he built me a 7ft long and 3ft deep one a few years ago :roll: :lol: I had to clean it out with a broom :lol: You live in merseyside? My dads from Knottyash :) My nan and family live about 10 minutes from the docks :) haven't been in a few months though. I love it there when it snows :love: :lol:

I love Liverpool, it is so fun and looks lovely in the evenings with all the lights. I live in wirral which is the other side of the mersey and liverpool still looks stunning from this side.

As I promised here is bunny mansions. It has taken dad a long time to complete as he has MS and I have helped when he has let me. We still need to do a few tweaks but I am so happy with it all. Hope you enjoy.

SAM_0028.jpg

Think dad should carry on building and I could open a bunny boarding or take on foster bunnies but he thinks these are enough for now.

It is nice they way everything blends in. Dad got the paint for the hutches and when we had painted them mum carried on and did the fences, garage door, wooden flower tubs, treleces. anything that moved really. its a good job me and dad kept moving.

The boys have a old tree stump in their run and they love it. before the hutches and runs were built they used to lie on it, so we decided to incorporate it into the run and now most morings and if it is raining you will find them sitting on their stump watching the world go by.

Back