• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dad built Lolas add on run just in time!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
The wooden one before was battered, so I used the metal run but the wind would blow it open so I would have to close her in at night which she wouldn't like lol. So after a week of waiting my dad FINALLY got the run finished :D It's not the biggest, but it gives her an overall space of about 5ft x 4ft and she and Donny have their runs on the grass if the weather is okay.

BUT! We have nearly finished the hutch for Don!!!! :D :D Just putting it together :) Should be done by the weekend :D So Lola can move into Donny's hutch and run while we wait for her to be old enough to be spayed :D So relieved.. :lol:

I know, it looks a mess and my mom hates looking at it because it just looks thrown together but I have tried my best and it is only very temporary :D so yaaay :) And when it's all done we can get rid of those bleedin' hutches!! :D

428628025.jpg

Back