• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It was a dark... a story by Beige.

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
...and stormy night; the Rabsville Bunnies were safely locked up away from harms reach, tummies full and noses twitching. The wind was howling and Big feared for her life when the tarpaulin covering the condo became detached blowing into the air and flapping out of control.

Big: Oh no Beige it looks like the Condo might take off in the wind and blow me off to Oz again and this time you are here too so you will see I was telling the truth and not just dreaming.

Beige is in the nest but remains silent

Big: I wonder who the Condo will land on this time and squish. ..I hope it’s the vet.

Big digs her claws into the condo carpet and sits wide eyed nose peeping out from her pink fleece blanket as the wind blows the hay in their hayrack.

Big: Beige are you asleep? I don’t know how you can sleep through this storm. I think you should phone the Mummy, tell her I need the Snugglesafe for comfort. Is it drafty in the nest? I wonder if it’s this windy in Essex. Daisy doesn’t like any extremes of weather, especially when leaves get blown down and attack her. She’d hate it here the leaves are blowing like confetti out there.

Beige remains silent.

Big: Beige wake up I don’t like it on my own (Big hops over to the nest compartment, it’s dark and she can only see a pile of hay) Move over I need to hide in the hay.

As she moves closer she hears...

(slow) ‘du-du, du-du’

Big: Beige what’s that?

(faster) ‘du-du-du, du-du-du’

Big: Oh no it’s the Jaws music, I’ve seen that film… oh no help me Nanny Pat there’s a shark in the nest. Beige is not here I think he’s already been nommed!

(loud) ’DU-DU!!!’

Beige leaps out of the hay with a cardboard triangle sellotaped to his back

Big drops down dead with a heart attack.

Beige finishes off the hay in the hayrack

THE END

Tomorrow’s headline in the Bundependent:

Shark attack Heart attack

Officers from the local bunstabulary are questioning a young buck known locally as ‘Beige’ following the shocking attack on an innocent doe looking for comfort and hay during a frightful storm. Showing no remorse, Beige was led away by the officer’s in one of nanny Pat’s cars and was heard saying ‘ignore Big, she’s only fainted. and is playing for sympathy to get more noms’. Meanwhile the tenants of Rabsville started a vigil and are placing flowers by the nest in the hope their fragrance will revive the forlorn figure of Big. Inspector Morse is expected on the scene shortly.

Officers from the local bunstabulary are questioning a young buck known locally as ‘Beige’ following the shocking attack on an innocent doe looking for comfort and hay during a frightful storm. Showing no remorse, Beige was led away by the officer’s in one of nanny Pat’s cars and was heard saying ‘ignore Big, she’s only fainted. and is playing for sympathy to get more noms’. Meanwhile the tenants of Rabsville started a vigil and are placing flowers by the nest in the hope their fragrance will revive the forlorn figure of Big. Inspector Morse is expected on the scene shortly.

I just died......................

More...More!!!! Oh,Please hurry up!!!!!!!!

Daisy: NOOOOOOO!! *wailing* Dudley dooooo somethiiiiiing!!!!!

Dudley: What??? What is all the screaming for??

Daisy: Its truely dreadful.... Beige is eating all the noms!!!!

Dudley: Good grief woman the noise you were making I thought somebun had died!!

Treacle who lives next door to the condo told the Bundependent 'when Beige was being lead away from the condo by police he was covering his face with Big's pink fleece so no bun could take photographs'. Treacle's husbun Mr Snow added 'the whole of Rabsville is shocked by Big's demise'

youre supposed to be out cold.....:roll::roll:

Big: I am, I just recovered briefly to say it wasn't smelling salts I needed, although Daisy's Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carrot perfume could blow any buns head off, I needed the kiss of life from a handsome buck.

Big: I am, I just recovered briefly to say it wasn't smelling salts I needed, although Daisy's Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carrot perfume could blow any buns head off, I needed the kiss of life from a handsome buck.

and Roland leant in for a snog.....

Dudley: Quick Daisy lend me your mascara!!!!

Daisy: what :shock: you better not be up to funny business I don't want to know if Franc has got you into strange ways!!!

Dudley: No No nuffink like that! *strange rustlings in the bunker*

Daisy: Dudley where has your distinguished white ear patch gone, and the White hairs on your back??? You is completely black :shock:

Dudley: *sets off at top bunny 500 speed* Big my darling I'm coming your 'Carlton' is coming to save you and I will head hump that Beige to within an inch of his brussel sprout nomming life!!! ps before our massive snoggings please could you wash off all that stinky Emporio Armani Black Carrot I doesn't want to be reminded of Daisy at such a moment!

Dudley: Quick Daisy lend me your mascara!!!!

Daisy: what :shock: you better not be up to funny business I don't want to know if Franc has got you into strange ways!!!

Dudley: No No nuffink like that! *strange rustlings in the bunker*

Daisy: Dudley where has your distinguished white ear patch gone, and the White hairs on your back??? You is completely black :shock:

Dudley: *sets off at top bunny 500 speed* Big my darling I'm coming your 'Carlton' is coming to save you and I will head hump that Beige to within an inch of his brussel sprout nomming life!!! ps before our massive snoggings please could you wash off all that stinky Emporio Armani Black Carrot I doesn't want to be reminded of Daisy at such a moment!

Big: I am sorry Dudley I have already had the kiss of life from Dandelion. I do not snog married bucks Roland and Dudley, and Dudley I know it's you and not my Prince Carlton.

Back