• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from Biscuit....

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit: :wave: To all the buns with the litter trayses, the best placings for the contents of the trayeys is all ober the floor!!

:roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Needless to say, I WON'T be passing this message on to Alfie and Bubbles. :no: :lol:

Annabelle: We bins diggings in ours twaysies Biccy and we has been usings da foor as a twaysie toos. It funny cos I do its and Barney copies meh! Best is to do wees rwite next to da twaysie.

Orla replies:

Mummeh filled a cardboard box with lots of straw last night to keep us cosy.....it was a brilliant place to wee in! Soggy cardboard in the morning is what mummeh loves best!

:lol:

I must say, last week I was on my way to Alton Towers and drove past what I can only assume is the JCB headquarters....I thought of Biscuit :lol:

Sugar: me likes dig all my litter out my trayses too, and poo next to traysee. Spice don't do that - she too busy trying to escape :roll: Me like poo in my hay traysee too :):wave:

Back