• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New fosters arrive tomorrow night. Pics! They're here.

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I have been fostering for Fairly Beloved Rabbit care since the beginning of the year. In total I have had nine rabbits, two of whom are still here, Rosie and Sky.

I noticed yesterday on Facebook that these two were next to enter the foster network and so have begged David to let me have them. Here's a link to their page

Ralph and Roxy

I have always wanted mini lops but would never buy from a breeder. Now I am worried that they may be my first failed fosters - not bad given they are no. 10&11!

Last edited:
They are gorgeous Ali. :love: How on earth will you know one from the other? :shock: You seem to be drawn to near-identical rabbit pairs.:lol:

Last edited:
Squeeeeeee. :love::love::love::love: And chocolate mini lops too - I would definitely be tempted to keep them. :oops:

What little darlings. :love::love::love:

I have seen the expression "failed foster" before, does that mean becoming permanant bunnies ?

It certainly does!
We've only fostered two, as Sonny's a long-termer, but I can absolutely see how 'failed fosterers' occur!

They are here! Roxy had a very big lump of stuff at her rear end and the rescue had to wash her before bringing her. Ralph has been handled the most and is very snuggly. Can't tell you from the pics who's who though!:oops:

I think their litter tray just fits them! Their coats are a bit dull for my liking but that should right itself over the next wee while.

2011-10-22%25252019.49.11.jpg

2011-10-22%25252018.36.09.jpg

2011-10-22%25252018.36.22.jpg

ETA, just realised I now have five fosters and my own trio. Eight wee bunnies depending on me!!:shock:

Last edited:
Oh my, they are gorgeous! :love::love::love: I have been wondering about them all evening but thought you wouldn't have time to get pics up so quickly. They are house buns, I see.

Oh my, they are gorgeous! :love::love::love: I have been wondering about them all evening but thought you wouldn't have time to get pics up so quickly. They are house buns, I see.

Just as well you're coming up soon!! They are house buns but they will go outside on thursday when Trekkie goes away. I know its a bit late and I am a bit concerned. They are moulting just now so I am hoping that a big box of hay and a snugglesafe and they will be ok.

Looking forward to meeting the expanded bunny gang. :D Sorry I'll miss Trekkie, but pleased things are ready for him in his new home. Please book me in for a Floppy cuddle. ;)

It's a funny thing. I've had about a dozen fosters now and not thought twice about them. Then one comes along to break your heart.:love:

Must be great when your other fosters got permanent homes. Must be strange being a foster. You don't fancy fostering a very naughty bun who will chew everything do you ? ;)

Back