• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonfire night

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
I just seen an advert on the tv for dogs and bonfire night. It made me think what do I need to do with the bunnies on bonfire night?? They are all house rabbits but there is no quite rooms in the house as people from both sides let fireworks off.

I'm dreading it :( I have indoor and outdoor buns. Olly and Honey will have the radio on loud in their room to help drown out the fireworks. Daisy and Digby outside I don't know what to do with :( I think I'll be sat with them for a few hours at least...

I am bringing my outdoor buns in carriers for the night, then I will put them outside when they all die down and cover their hutches with sleeping bags :)

I'm not sure what to do with Archie and Izzy on bonfire night. They are on the patio near the fence, and my neighbour's have fireworks every year, and Archie and Izzy would be very close to it. I need to keep them on the patio because Archie will dig out within a few hours so I can't even put them on grass for one night.

Back