• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't tell you how NAUGHTY Mr Bennett has been

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
One pairs of shoes chewed at the heel, the sides and the back.

One duvet cover that holds the bale of hay, one HUGE hole, several smaller ones.

A cable I had covered with cable proofing, I caught him chewing.

Found him in the bathroom chewing the bucket.

Caught him chewing my handbag this morning.

He is always attacking Henry Hoover. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: But I love him. :love:

Last edited:
Hehe this is because you always said your bunnies were well behaved! ;) He wants you to get a taste of the naughty bunny problem! :lol:

Hehe this is because you always said your bunnies were well behaved! ;) He wants you to get a taste of the naughty bunny problem! :lol:

Cutie-pie and Sunshine where. Cutie-pie still is. I don't think she has ever chewed a thing. Sunshine did chew the suitcases and a mattress under the bed.

Mr Bennett is even slowly ruining the tunnel. Yes I am getting naughty bunny problems. :lol:

Cutie-pie and Sunshine where. Cutie-pie still is. I don't think she has ever chewed a thing. Sunshine did chew the suitcases and a mattress under the bed.

Mr Bennett is even slowly ruining the tunnel. Yes I am getting naughty bunny problems. :lol:

I've had to bin my plastic tunnel, Milly was eating it :lol: The fabric one too.
Maybe he'll get as naughty as Milly!

I've had to bin my plastic tunnel, Milly was eating it :lol: The fabric one too.
Maybe he'll get as naughty as Milly!

I was thinking earlier about Milly and her love of being naughty. :lol: I think he will be just as naughty.

Yesterday when I was cleaning I thought he was going to pull this plastic box on top of him, that he was determined to try and get into. :lol: I have to watch where I walk now, one minute he seems to appear around my legs, begging for food.

Aww, he sounds fab and a right wee character. He must liven up your house!!

Floppy keeps appearing between my feet when I'm in the garden. Poor soul keeps getting kicked but I think he sees that as affection.:lol:

Aww, he sounds fab and a right wee character. He must liven up your house!!

Floppy keeps appearing between my feet when I'm in the garden. Poor soul keeps getting kicked but I think he sees that as affection.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Thats exactly like my Max, good job hes a sturdy boy!

I ADORE naughty bunnies, they make you laugh every single day :love:

Have just caught him wedged behind the door after some cables. The one that was chewed by Sunshine and fixed last month. He has squeezed himself back out.:lol: I can't see any damage, but have it triple protected.

:shock: hes actually purposely going on a destructo tour!:shock:
mine do their damage by accident of course:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Every day he gets cheekier and cheekier and more confident.

I have the side of the built in wardrobes jammed with the shoes he has destroyed. He is determined to get behind there. Its his morning ritual.:lol::lol:

Back