• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To Aunty Jen, From Savannah - U/D Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon...

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:wave: After months of puppy pads and two foots persevering :roll: , I, Savannah the outdoor bunny, am now - apparently - officially a fully fledged indoor litter trained bunny rabbit! :D

Apparently this is such a clever thing for me to have learned that I've been brought a new snuggly bed! (The two foots say that it's because I probably wont confuse it for my litter tray now like I did with Mum's pile of washing once :oops: ).

I love it! :love: It comes out into the conservatory with me when I'm relaxing in the sunshine, and then it gets put in one of my many favourite spots in the house for me to cuddle up in. There's room in it for Travis too, so when the winter gets here we can be extra cosy! :lol:

Oh, and I've already discovered that it makes another great place to keep and nom on my apple sticks - thanks again for those Aunty Jen, we spend all day nomming the sticks! It was black when I was given it, but I've already fluffed it all up so it's very homely! x x x

DSC04622.jpg
DSC04628.jpg

DSC04623.jpg
DSC04625.jpg

Last edited:
Bunny dreams do come true. Savannah, you are beautiful and I am so please you have such a wonderful home.

Oh Savannah sweetheart :love: My heart melted all over again reading this and seeing your beautiful photos :love: What a very clever bunny you are. Your mummy & daddy must be very proud and I am too!! Here's to many happy snuggles on your comfy new bed :love: Mmmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaahhhh xxxxxxxxx

Still snoozing in my snuggly new spot! Been very happily chilling out in here all day....

DSC04635.jpg
DSC04636.jpg

Oh, and Travis gets to have a go too from time to time!

DSC04637.jpg
DSC04638.jpg

Last edited:
Love the added photos. :love: When we remember where Savannah originally came from, it is so heart-warming to see how loved and pampered she is now.

:shock::love::shock::love::shock::love:

How snuggly and in love are they ???? :shock:

Wish there was room in there for me :lol::lol::lol:

lol, I'll be honest, Trav's always been very demanding when it comes to being groomed and fussed. But with Sav, I think he just loves having a giant fluffy pillow to snuggle up to (or under in a lot of cases! - I sometimes have to check he's not being squashed with some of the places he squeezes up to her in! :shock: ). He does love his Savannah snuggles! :love:

lol, I'll be honest, Trav's always been very demanding when it comes to being groomed and fussed. But with Sav, I think he just loves having a giant fluffy pillow to snuggle up to (or under in a lot of cases! - I sometimes have to check he's not being squashed with some of the places he squeezes up to her in! :shock: ). He does love his Savannah snuggles! :love:

Don't we all?! :love: I'm not sure who is the luckiest. Trav for having such a soft, squishable snuggly hunbun, Sav for having such a loving, doting & totally gorgeous husbun or YOU for being their mummy!!! :lol::lol:

Love the added photos. :love: When we remember where Savannah originally came from, it is so heart-warming to see how loved and pampered she is now.

If she's any recollection of any of that, she sure doesn't show it! Mind you, so long as she's got someone to fuss over her or in my OH's case -wrap around her little paw - she's more than happy! :lol:

Oh I love her so much, so absolutely brilliant to see her so happy, brings tears to my eyes :love:

Goodness, she looks positively worn out :lol::lol: :love::love::love::love:

...and there's only JUST room for lil Travis in there! :lol:

Goodness, she looks positively worn out :lol::lol: :love::love::love::love:

...and there's only JUST room for lil Travis in there! :lol:

It must be all the laps around the room that she does in excitement of her breakfast each morning! :lol: She's no energy left then for the rest of the day! It's such a hard life being a pampered bunny :roll: :lol:

Back