• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Maisie's ordeal

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Eric preparing to have his nails clipped

Ericnails1.jpg

Ericnails2-1.jpg

Maisie's turn

Maisienails1.jpg

Maisienails2-1.jpg

Free ranging later

Ericmaisieoct11b.jpg

Yes you can have a little stroke too Maisie

Ericmaisieoct11a.jpg

Daisy: So if Maisie is married to Bamber who.. the.. heck.. is.. Eric??? I can't believe Big hasn't passed on such gossip!! Dudley throw me my iPhone I have to make an urgent call!!!

Daisy: So if Maisie is married to Bamber who.. the.. heck.. is.. Eric??? I can't believe Big hasn't passed on such gossip!! Dudley throw me my iPhone I have to make an urgent call!!!

That's what I was thinking! Very cute bunnies :love::love:

Eric isn't mentioned on the list of Rabswood's bunnies, so I think he must have two names. :?

Eric isn't mentioned on the list of Rabswood's bunnies, so I think he must have two names. :?

Big: Daisy, Susie Bun is right Bamber is Eric and Eric is Bamber. Everybun here calls him Eric. Bamber is because he looks like Bambi.

Daisy: Oh I see for a moment there I thought I'd missed some juicy RU scandal! Hmm I might have a second name and change it to Lady Jane as I am also as pretty, slim and sophisticated like her!

Dudley: Mwah-ha-ha I dont think so, more like Lardy Jane Mwah-ha-ha

Daisy: Dudley you is so rude :evil:

Back