• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes

Dave81

Mama Doe
Hi,

I have linked these to by rabbits indoor cage so that they can have a big area to play in when I'm not around, currently everything gets kicked out of the pen and ends up all over the room. I'm looking to minimise the mess that is kicked out so looking for some kind of cover for the 1st couple of inches just to help contain everything.

I was thinking Hessian sack cut up and tied to the wire frames, does anyone have any other good ideas?

PS: I will upload pics of my bunnies and indoor setup at the weekend when I get time

Thanks

Get yourself to poundland.....they have strips of sticky laminate flooring, peel the paper off the back, then stick two bits together and create a kind of skirting board effect.

Here is an old pic of my crate with a grumpy bunny in, can kinda get the idea from that :)

You can even punch holes in them and tie them to the nic cubes to prevent them falling over :)

035.jpg

Get yourself to poundland.....they have strips of sticky laminate flooring, peel the paper off the back, then stick two bits together and create a kind of skirting board effect.

Here is an old pic of my crate with a grumpy bunny in, can kinda get the idea from that :)

You can even punch holes in them and tie them to the nic cubes to prevent them falling over :)

035.jpg

What a great idea. I had been thinking how I could use these for my guinea pigs whilst containing the hay.
I just need to find a poundland now.

Back