• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on Waterloo Road!

Nope, is it doing much? Or in an unsuitable cage? (I'm in the mood for complaining) :lol:

:evil: Yes, just saw a single bunny being left in a carrier all day until it got an appointment at the vets! Not a good advertisement for kids on how to look after a rabbit.

Teacher has it in carry cage as it's got to go to vet later, but a pupil has let it escape! It's a white giant!

Sort of watching!

OH watches it so I'm glancing - the bunny is in a carrier Demi, off to the vets I think??

yeah it lef tin small carry cage, looked like white rabbit,no water and pupil left doro open, its now gone walkabouts :cry:

There was one in Doctors at lunchtime, and as the bunnies names was in the episode title I didn't carry on watching, cos I didn't want to see them doing a sad storyline :(

It's from the enchanted animals sanctuary, they said a while ago it was going to be on Waterloo road.
The carrier isn't great though "/

Are we really all complaining about programs that have used a rabbit in certain programs etc?

I don't see the issue personally, only an excuse to tell the world that we're all nasty because it's "bad advertisement".

I saw doctors, and I thought it was sweet, didn;t see water loo road, the "issue" wouldn't have bothered me........it's a program.....not reality. Even if they did put water or w/e in the carry case, I don't think that would adjust peoples mind or views....

Are we really all complaining about programs that have used a rabbit in certain programs etc?

I don't see the issue personally, only an excuse to tell the world that we're all nasty because it's "bad advertisement".

I saw doctors, and I thought it was sweet, didn;t see water loo road, the "issue" wouldn't have bothered me........it's a program.....not reality. Even if they did put water or w/e in the carry case, I don't think that would adjust peoples mind or views....

I only stopped watching just in case they made it a sad storyline, cos I hate sad story lines with any sort of animal.

Roger. :love::love::love:

I didn't much like the way Grantley picked him up by the scruff but, on the whole, I don't think the bunny being on there was a bad thing - he had hay in the carrier and being taken to the vets is a positive message surely? :) The alternative would have been that she'd have left Roger at home all day because he's 'just a bunny'......

You didn't see him being given water but then that wouldn't really have made interesting viewing - just as they don't show the cast going to the loo :lol: or eating their lunch but you know it happens.

Roger. :love::love::love:

I didn't much like the way Grantley picked him up by the scruff but, on the whole, I don't think the bunny being on there was a bad thing - he had hay in the carrier and being taken to the vets is a positive message surely? :) The alternative would have been that she'd have left Roger at home all day because he's 'just a bunny'......

You didn't see him being given water but then that wouldn't really have made interesting viewing - just as they don't show the cast going to the loo :lol: or eating their lunch but you know it happens.

I haven't watched it but it does sound more like a positive message. :thumb:

Apart from how grantly scruffed and dangled the rabbit i thought there was no worry in the rabbit. It was being taken to the vets for sticky bottom syndrome what is a good sign of good ownership taking it to the vets, and like someone else said as for the food and water and stretch of the legs that will have been done all off set and it wont have been cooped in the small carrier, at least it wasnt in the hutch all day and it would have got lots of human attention whilst they was filming the episode, and it got to stretch its legs a little whilst filming when it escaped lol, personally apart from grantleys handling it was pretty good ownership for the rabbit

Back