• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cat thinks he's a dog

Alicia

Mama Doe
I'm looking after 2 dogs, and they both have tablets in their food because they have athritis, and I noticed one of them hadn't eaten the tablet so I wrapped it in some chicken and got them to sit for it.

Pebbles has been around dogs all his life and now thinks he is one, because when I was about to give the dogs the treat he did this... (sorry for bad photo I took it on my phone)

dogsandcat.jpg

I'm looking after 2 dogs, and they both have tablets in their food because they have athritis, and I noticed one of them hadn't eaten the tablet so I wrapped it in some chicken and got them to sit for it.

Pebbles has been around dogs all his life and now thinks he is one, because when I was about to give the dogs the treat he did this... (sorry for bad photo I took it on my phone)

dogsandcat.jpg

aww:love:
funny cat wants some food tooo :D

Back