• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit boarding ! What do I need ?

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
This isnt the first time the rabit have been boarded but this is the first time i have all 4 going !! so i dont want to foreget anything!
So far i have left food instuactions taped to the food box saying -
Food Instructions
Fresh water given each day please
1 large pile of hay for each rabbit per day!
Brown and white rabbit and Grey and white lop rabbits (pair) – 1 full scoop to share of pellet food - Fresh greens for both rabbits please – they can have a bit of carrot too.
Blue (grey) and white rabbit (single) – ½ a scoop of pellet food - Fresh greens for this rabbit please – she can have a little bit of carrot
Brown and white small rabbit (single) – ½ a scoop of pellet food - This rabbit can’t have too much fresh greens, 1 small leaf of green a day for him please- No carrot or other fruit
They can have up to 2 treats per day each.

its alot better set out on word ^^^

And i will be bringing -
2 tunnels
2 toys each
blankets
hay
food
treats
bowls
bottles

anything else ?

Well done you for being so organised.

Don't forget your vaccination cards (if the boarder needs to see them), emergency contact number and details of your vets.:)

Enjoy your holiday.:D

Perhaps write down their likes and dislikes. Any particular bad habits.

Who likes cuddles, being picked up etc.

I find that the more I know, the better understanding I can have of the bunny.

Best of luck.

the times they prefer to be fed, thats what i did with locksley, he always had to have his supper at 7.45pm, his body clock told him when his supper was due :lol: :cry: miss him

Back