• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things always go wrong at once don't they.

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Separated from hubby, having to downsize rescue, trying to sort everything out myself - house, animals etc. Went out to clean out Mose Lucy and Rupert to find huge bundles of fur everywhere and Rupert giving Mose a proper battering. Grabbed Rupert to get him away from Mose who was panting and squeaking a little :( Mose will be 7 around March time and it's unfair for him to have to go through this so have left him with Lucy as those two were the original pair and Rupert and Mallow joined them a bit before Mallow passed away - so technically Rupert "could" have been on his own at this moment anyway. Rupert I've had to set up a temporary "home" in the bathroom for him. It's a small bathroom but at least he can hop around in there and has a tray of hay, food and water for now. No idea what on earth I'm going to do but at this moment going to bed for a few days sounds excellent :? Anyway back to reality and am going to finish cleaning out India and Bonkers now as Sir Bonkalot is a messy little bleep.

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you are having. Everything seems to happen at once doesn't it? Thinking of you and sending you a hug. xx

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you are having. Everything seems to happen at once doesn't it? Thinking of you and sending you a hug. xx

Thanks Justine. It sure does! I think I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed today :roll: xx

Tree - Thank you. I'm sure (she says hopefully :lol:) things will pick up soon! xx

Im sorry to hear its all happening at once...hugs xxxx hope things get sorted quickly for you xxxx

Thanks everyone. Feel a bit better now I've calmed down a little :lol: Having a little break then will get some housework done, buns fed and some Gerbils cleaned out :shock:

Back