• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day for Rolo xx

rolo

Alpha Buck
I have been Rolo's mum now for 1 whole fun-filled year!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

I lost my little bun Snow and desperatly needed another bunny to hug. Sooooooo I found RU adoptions and fell hookline and sinker for his pic. He was staying with his Auntie Angie at BARC until he found a forever home.

Its not been plain sailing :)roll:) how many things have we had to replace thanks to Rolo's very sharp teeth??????? Sofa, carpet, chargers for ANYTHING that plugs in, cushions and his fave......the dog bowl! Everynow and then I yell at him and tell him he will be put outside in the cold and not stay inside in his nice, warm bed! But he just blinks up at me and wags his ears and thats it, I am totally under his furry paw!!!!

So thankyou Rolo, for making me your mum. I wuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvsssssss you!!!!:p:love::p:love::p

Rach x

Happy Gotcha Day Rolo!

Don't get up to too much mischief ... we don't want Mummy having to yell at you on your special day. ;)

I have been Rolo's mum now for 1 whole fun-filled year!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

I lost my little bun Snow and desperatly needed another bunny to hug. Sooooooo I found RU adoptions and fell hookline and sinker for his pic. He was staying with his Auntie Angie at BARC until he found a forever home.

Its not been plain sailing :)roll:) how many things have we had to replace thanks to Rolo's very sharp teeth??????? Sofa, carpet, chargers for ANYTHING that plugs in, cushions and his fave......the dog bowl! Everynow and then I yell at him and tell him he will be put outside in the cold and not stay inside in his nice, warm bed! But he just blinks up at me and wags his ears and thats it, I am totally under his furry paw!!!!

So thankyou Rolo, for making me your mum. I wuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvsssssss you!!!!:p:love::p:love::p

Rach x

awww ...thats lovely ... is it a year already :shock:

Back