• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thankyou to those who voted,(closed)

what we wrote to burgess months back to help them select us for the final 12 -

013-6.jpg

my entry for you burgess competition, this is Mabel my dark sable mini lop, she is 9 months old

when she was poorly with dental spurs i switched onto your burgess junior feed as she was very underweight, and it helped her get better and gain some weight, she loves all burgess feed, whether its pellets, hay, or treats etc

she has been through alot, she had a dental for her poorly teeth and spurs, and then was speyed but got a hernia, and day after needed another operation to fix that, she had 3 opreations in less then 3weeks, but she is doing great now, although the other week she had GI statis, think she was missing her companion whome i sadly lost last month, and miss dearly
she is the sweetest of bunnies, she has alittle white toe, which is why she couldn;t be used for showing by her breeder, who
wished they had kept her in end as they say she would of prodiced some nice blue rabbits, but they had already promised her to me

i am glad, if it wasn;t for her sweet nature and friendlyness with everyone, i don;t know what id have done this last month after losing my last rabbit,
she loves attention and being fussed
i think she deserves a chance of stardom, with what she has been through, she is alittle fighter, and soo sweet natured

006-9.jpg

012-3.jpg

023-3.jpg

Last edited:
What a beautiful girl she is. I will most certainly vote for her she's been through so much and like you said deserves a little bit of stardom :D xxx

I've voted!!

I wasn't sure how many would count so I pressed it about 20 times just in case!! :wave:

Back