• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making a snugglesafe.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
What do you think the best way would be?
My bunnies are pretty big so it's hard for one to fit on a snugglesafe never mind two, and buying multiple is going to get expensive!

I know you can put bricks in the oven and wrap them in towels, so that's one idea.

I was also thinking about filling a cloth bag full of some sort of beans which could be microwaved. But then I bet bunnies would want to eat them... :roll:

Snugglesafes seem to be the best option, I just wish they came in bigger sizes!

What do you think the best way would be?
My bunnies are pretty big so it's hard for one to fit on a snugglesafe never mind two, and buying multiple is going to get expensive!

I know you can put bricks in the oven and wrap them in towels, so that's one idea.

I was also thinking about filling a cloth bag full of some sort of beans which could be microwaved. But then I bet bunnies would want to eat them... :roll:

Snugglesafes seem to be the best option, I just wish they came in bigger sizes!

I used a brick last year when mine were babies.

I used a brick last year when mine were babies.

I think I'm going to use your idea of the cat flap and elaborate on it a bit more, which might mean I don't need a snugglesafe. I'm going put carpet in the small part of the hutch, on the floor, walls and ceiling so insulate it and put a cat flap on so keep it really warm. I also want to grow grass on the roof to insulate it even more.

Back