• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not impressed.

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
A couple i know.Have 2 kids...a girl of 7 and a boy of 3.Bought them 2 female babies from a breeder.
I sent them the video a hutch is not enough for info and I got told tonight that the man wasnt pleased..."we wont neglect our pets"
Well,already the 7 yr old is refusing to clean out,and i told the grandparents that when the bunnies are 6 months old the bunnies will need speying as they will fight and become hard to handle and the kids wont want the bunnies then.
Had a talk about caecotrophs,diet,speying,free ranging etc etc,
Grandad said he will google all the info.
Please,Bunny God,let him influence these folk.

A couple i know.Have 2 kids...a girl of 7 and a boy of 3.Bought them 2 female babies from a breeder.
I sent them the video a hutch is not enough for info and I got told tonight that the man wasnt pleased..."we wont neglect our pets"
Well,already the 7 yr old is refusing to clean out,and i told the grandparents that when the bunnies are 6 months old the bunnies will need speying as they will fight and become hard to handle and the kids wont want the bunnies then.
Had a talk about caecotrophs,diet,speying,free ranging etc etc,
Grandad said he will google all the info.
Please,Bunny God,let him influence these folk.

Fingers, toes and paws crossed that they will get the information, read it all thoroughly and act upon it all correctly.

Well done you!!!:thumb:

Back