• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teeny foster kitten

Fran

Warren Veteran
Pebbles, new foster kitten. She's supposedly 8 weeks old but is absolutely tiny compared to the others she came in with, though they're meant to be from the same litter. She's such a funny looking thing :love:

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

Yes she definitely looks 3/4 weeks old, she's come in with her siblings and they're so much bigger than her. We'll see how she goes, there could be a medical reason why she's so small but she's eating really well at the moment, will see how she improves here. They'd been living rough in a shed until now apparently.

She's very very cute isn't she?

I would guess she's more like six weeks - though size doesn't always reflect their age very well. The tiniest kitten of 8 weeks can still climb curtains and use your leg as a climbing tree!! The way they interact at that age is so funny!!

Enjoy her anyway, she's adorable.

Adorable :love:

My cat Pipsqueak, was the runt of the litter and she appeared to be about 2 weeks behind her litter mates. She's very healthy now (4 years later!) and she definitely knows how to hold her own now.

I'm sure with your great care, love and attention, she'll florish! :D

Back