• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Pudding looking oh so alluring...........

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Estelle: Oh hello darlings.:wave: I thought you would like some photos of me just reclining and looking so refined!!! Who's the babe? ME!!!!

2011_1008october20110021.jpg

2011_1008october20110020.jpg

2011_1008october20110022.jpg

ESTELLE: Oh my darlings, thank you for your kind words.

Do I remind you of Zsa Zsa Gabor................darlings? Cool, calm and sophisticated.

She is the absolute spitting image of my Barney, just a little less old looking!!

We have gorgeous bunnies, even if I do say so myself :lol:

edit: and he has that same blanket too! :lol::lol:

can I ask, do you know her breed? Barney is meant to be a pure 'french sounding' breed of some kind but I've never been able to find one he fits into completely.

Last edited:
She is the absolute spitting image of my Barney, just a little less old looking!!

We have gorgeous bunnies, even if I do say so myself :lol:

edit: and he has that same blanket too! :lol::lol:

can I ask, do you know her breed? Barney is meant to be a pure 'french sounding' breed of some kind but I've never been able to find one he fits into completely.

Hi,:wave: from what I have read, I think Estelle is a Beveren x with who knows what, but mostly Beveren.

Her coat is very dense, silky and lustrous, her weight puts her in the chunky monkey category, and her blue eyes also fit the description of a Beveren.

Does this sound like your Barney?

And yes I agree................we do have gorgeous bunnies!!! :love::love:

Estelle, when are you doing your next magazine cover? I take it you are just exhausted by all the photo shoots and turning you man into the bun of your dreams!

Estelle, when are you doing your next magazine cover? I take it you are just exhausted by all the photo shoots and turning you man into the bun of your dreams!

Funny you should say this. :roll::roll:

Have a peek on the thread about lop sided Frankie!!!!!

Estelle is up to mischief.............most unusual for her!!:shock:

She is gorgeous. She is like my Poppy's identical twin, I can't see any difference. :lol:. They both seem like divas.

Back