• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor lop sided Frankie!! U/D Post no. 8 !!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
This is a picture of how Frankie used to look!! :love::love:

2011_03172011autumn0057.jpg

Unfortunately Estelle has been over grooming him and he now has hardly any fwuffy cheek fur on his right hand side.

Sorry no photos to show as yet. I know...boo, boo.....

Perhaps Estelle will have a go at the other side now which will even up his face.:roll::roll: Then post some photos. :thumb:

Last edited:
Poor Frankie looks less than impressed by his 'new look'. :shock: The things a fine back has to suffer for love. :love:

Poor Frankie! I am sure Estelle has a picture in her head of what she wants him to look like and is working hard to sculpt him to her exacting standards.:thumb:

When I came down to tend to the bunnies this morning, guess what I found!!!

Frankie's remaining fwuffy cheek fur from the left hand side, was in a little pile on their settee!!!:shock:

Estelle has nibbled away on both sides now and poor Frankie only has a few long stray hairs left!!!:shock:

She obviously likes a clean shaven little man.:lol::lol::lol:

I will try and take some photos of the new look Frankie. He still is adorable with or without his fwuffy cheeks. :love::love:

Estelle........................grrrrrrrrrrrr, what are you like giving Frankie a make over!!!!!:lol::lol:

Maybe Estelle thinks clean-shaven has a slimming effect ... although as Estelle's own undoubted beauty and charm is not of the petite variety this would perhaps seem unlikey.

Maybe Estelle thinks clean-shaven has a slimming effect ... although as Estelle's own undoubted beauty and charm is not of the petite variety this would perhaps seem unlikey.

Are you saying that Estelle is a chunky monkey?:roll::roll: She is of the Rubensque variety me thinks. (Sorry if spelling is incorrect, but you get the idea.)

She is bless her!!:love::love:

Back