• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Kitten Pics!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Time for some more cat pics I think! :D

Feeding time...
NCF72b.jpg

Dexter causing trouble...
Dexter62b.jpg

Sookie watching something outside...
Sookie45b.jpg

Sookie sticking her tongue out!
Sookie63b.jpg

Looks like someone had fun! :shock:
AllCats13b.jpg

Fight!
AllCats15b.jpg

Sookie: "I win!"
AllCats19b.jpg

Salem and Sookie, looking guilty!
AllCats23b.jpg

Salem and Dexter, almost snuggling!
AllCats30b.jpg

Dexter in his favourite bed...
Dexter70b.jpg

Dexter looking angelic...
Dexter73b.jpg

Dexter75b.jpg

Dexter79b.jpg

Dexter81b.jpg

Sookie enjoying a belly rub...
Sookie73b.jpg

Sookie looking silly!
Sookie84b.jpg

:love:

Thank you :D

They're all sooo pretty! :love: Sookie is my little friend, Dexter is still a bit shy though. We're working on it! Florence is very friendly, but still won't sit on the sofas or the bed :( I guess she's never been allowed on the furniture before.

Salem has accepted his new family very well! I think they've brought out the kitten in him! :lol:

Thank you everyone! :D

Sookie has an enormous head now! :lol: I feel guilty adopting such pretty cats :oops: but the rescue assured me that adoption was going so slowly, they were just happy I wanted to adopt any cats at all! :)

Florence was a foster at first, as I wasn't sure how Salem would take to her. He really hates my other two foster cats! But he's been fine with Florence, so I've officially adopted her too! :)

So mum and babies can stay together forever, and my fur family is now complete! :D

Bless them. There is nothing like a kitty snuggle after a hard day and you have plenty to choose from there :lol:;)

Back