• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits have a little red-breasted friend...

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I have a resident robin in my garden!

I'm not sure how intelligent they are, but he seems to have worked out that the neighbourhood cats aren't welcome in our garden, and the rabbit run is safe territory. He sits on the roof and Tango periscopes up to see him. I once caught Finx flopped out watching him as he ate invisible things from the run floor.

If only I was fast and quiet enough to get a picture!! We have annoying slidey patio doors :roll:

You know what RU is like, we like to name everything! :lol: Watch out otherwise there will be a huge debate on names! ;)

We have a little resident Robin too! Maybe they like bunnies! We've hung some food in a tree for him :wave:

robins aren't too shy so you should be able to get quite close for a picture. :D

I'm hoping to catch him with the zoom one afternoon this week, I have lots of early shifts. I may end up sat on the sofa in my coat though, as it's opening the patio doors that makes him fly away :lol:

Also, I can't think of a name, you may have to have your debate ;)

Back