• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Only Free Range Indoor Bunny Owners Will Understand This!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Things that are now just a distant memory:

1) A quiet bowl of cereal in the mornings. (Results in a bunny mugging)
2) Enjoying a biscuit with your tea or coffee. (Results in a bunny mugging)
3) lounging on the sofa with a piece of fresh fruit. (Resuots in a bunny mugging)
4) Looking anywhere except the floor as you walk around your house. (Not doing so may result in bunny football!)
5) Sleeping past 6.30am. (If you dare to do so you will endure a bunny to the face!)
6) Unpacking shopping alone.
7) Going to the fridge alone.
8) Going to the toilet alone :roll:
9) Cleaning up in peace.
10) Leaving clothes lying around. (Unless you like the bunny chewed look)

And I wouldnt have it any other way :love:

Add yours! :wave:

never walk around barefoot when the bunnies have been enjoying hawthorne.

never leave your book/newspaper/magazine on the floor whilst you go to get a drink.

Don't do valuable business paperwork whilst sitting on the floor!!!

Receipts etc ending up chewed, pooped on, peed on and ripped up.

My accountant has a sense of humour........................thank goodness!!!:lol::lol:

Good ones :thumb:

Oh and NEVER leave a wire/charger etc unattended for even a second. They may look like theyre innocently sleeping but the minute you take your eyes off them they will DESTROY said wire :evil:

Good ones :thumb:

Oh and NEVER leave a wire/charger etc unattended for even a second. They may look like theyre innocently sleeping but the minute you take your eyes off them they will DESTROY said wire :evil:

Never leave a glass, or mug on the floor.....your favourite beverage will be no more....:)

Always check your tea/cofffe being drinking, as floating poop croutons are quite popular! :shock:

Inform guests that handbags should NOT be left on the floor unless they like the vintage/chewed look :thumb:

Say goodbye to any buttons or otherwise pretty features on your slippers and give up putting fresh flowers on the table! :roll:

Don't be fooled into thinking the wardrobe being closed will keep the little gits out :roll:
Oh how I miss my fave shoes!

Gone are the days when you could leave the main house doors and windows open on warm summer days!
No chance of randomly plugging in an electrical device at floor level for recharging or use.
The toilet seat will never be left open again!

Gone are the days when you could leave the main house doors and windows open on warm summer days!
No chance of randomly plugging in an electrical device at floor level for recharging or use.
The toilet seat will never be left open again!

Oh my god, I am obsessed with this and my OH thinks Im over paranoid! Cant bear the thought of finding a bunny face down in the toilet though :shock::oops:

Most people here shake out their shoes before putting them on to be sure there are no spiders.......we do it for another reason.:oops:

Never leave a remote control on the chair arm. Apparently all the coloured buttons are different flavours.:roll:

Back