• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Marbles and Maddie please u/d- they are home!

Nikki26

Mama Doe
I have just dropped Marbles and Maddie at the vets for their neuters and spay so can I please have some vibes that they both sail through the operation and start eating afterwards? I think the vet nurse thought I was a little bit crazy as I took their packed lunch with me!!

Marbles and Maddie look so alike that sometimes the only way I can tell the difference is by having a sneaky peek underneath. Am now a bit worried that once they've healed, I'll never be able to tell them apart!! :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Theyre home! Both ops went well and so they are now in my spare room recuperating. Have already found three poos in Marbles' hutch so hopefully he will recover really quickly. Poor Maddie looks uncomfortable but I have Metacam for her (and marbles if needed)

Excellent news! It's normal for girls to take much longer to recover than boys as their op is much more invasive but hopefully she'll be nomming soon....

Back