• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Magic

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well since we split her from the group she has put on weight again YAYY :love:, she has been pottering about her little pen and all teh buns have been taking turns coming over to watch her :love:, she has got a little tummy on her again, though still feeling a bit skeletal so we still have a long way to go, but we are eventually getting there, she has been getting fed mushed up fruit, and has a bowl of water instead of a bottle and is getting alot more food and endless supply of hay of course, she has had a bit of a mucky bum, which is probably because we have been over feeding .. but her botty was clean today so think we have got the balance correct now :love:

we had a moment on friday when we though we had lost her as she fell over and couldn't get back up :cry:, but she has started moving about again so hopefully that will start to build up her muscles again, but I am thinking if she actually likes being in the big group ?? as what else would have caused her to get his bad, she was so depressed in there .. but now she is happy she has her sparkle back .. she loves just pottering around the living room while we watch tv .. so I am undecided wether to put her back in with the big group again .. I don't know I wait and see how things go I suppose, I'm just so happy she is getting there now

Maybe the was so low in the hierarchy that meant she could not get the food she needed. She may be more suited to being in a pair, or a trio perhaps.

Just food for thought i guess.

So glad she's doing better though :D

Continued vibes for her. Can we get a cheeky little picture? :oops:

I am so glad she has started to put weight on. I hope that she keeps improving and don't envy your decision about whether or not to put her back in the group. If you did, could you seperate for feeding?

Maybe the was so low in the hierarchy that meant she could not get the food she needed. She may be more suited to being in a pair, or a trio perhaps.

Just food for thought i guess.

So glad she's doing better though :D

Continued vibes for her. Can we get a cheeky little picture? :oops:

yeah, I do have Riley who will be getting neutered in the next few weeks, that I could bond her with, will see how things go :),

I will take some pics when I get home from Uni :D

I am so glad she has started to put weight on. I hope that she keeps improving and don't envy your decision about whether or not to put her back in the group. If you did, could you seperate for feeding?

yeah that is one of my other options doing separate feeding, I had already started that with her, maybe once she has the weight back on we could try that again

Back