• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Islay & Jura's 2nd birthday!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
My girls turned two today! Or, that is my guess of their birthday anyway!

They have so many toys and things they ignore, and I have spent so much on them this year, so I just bought them some treats and some timothy hay from Hay4Pets.

Islay and Jura's 2nd birthday by Niseag, on Flickr

It's not Arran's birthday until April, but he had to be included

Not sure what he is doing LOL

Please excuse the mess, we have had so much rain lately, everywhere is muddy. I do clean the shed out everyday, but the mud seems to stick around.

They are great pics i love the one with the bunny with the toy in her mouth and aww arran looks so small sitting next to the girls haha

A very happy birthday girls! :wave:

Sorry you didn't get better weather for it. :roll:

Tell me about it! We had the loudest thunder and lightning last night I have ever heard in my life, the dogs woke me up at 5am and then I had to sleep on the sofa with them because they were scared :roll: :lol:

Today during the day we had wind, hail, rain, thunder and lightning, and the same this evening so far. Not fun. Thankfully the bunnies are all tucked up and cosy, but I wish they could have gotten out for some garden time :(

Back