• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awwwww my sleeping chinchillas. Had to wake them to put in the new shelves.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Finally after 2 hours, yes it took me and OH 2 hours to put in 2 shelves. Well nearly 2 hours for one shelf. :lol::lol::lol:

S6309872.jpg

S6309873.jpg

Aww, little cuties! :love: I hope they appreciated all your hard work!

Chinchillas are so different from bunnies, they love love love change and appreciated anything new. When we moved last year and I had them in a pet carrier they fell asleep.:shock: Sunshine and Nancy were super stressed.:(

I remember cleaning the chinny enclosure at work...I would be bent over and the sods would jump on my back and just sit there!! I couldnt move!!

I remember cleaning the chinny enclosure at work...I would be bent over and the sods would jump on my back and just sit there!! I couldnt move!!

:lol::lol: They will, they love people. When I let them out in the hallway they crawl all over me. Not in this room, they see it as an opportunity to escape and chew cables.

I love Chinchilla:love:

We had the oddone in for adoption and if they weren't used to being handled, they make a grunting noise that is soooo cute lol.

Oh yes, Little Nylon still grunts if she is unhappy with me. Then it follows with a shooting wee.:roll:

I know her temper so well. She is also the only animal ever born in our home but so bad tempered. :lol:

I've never met a chichilla in the fur. Do they make noises?

They make all sorts of noises. Coo when having a sand bath. Loud squeaking noises between themselves if they are annoyed with one another. Grunts and spitting as a warning sign. Little chirp type sounds when they are happy. :love:

I wouldn't laugh at your DIY. I've managed to reach the age of 40 without so much as changing a light bulb. :oops:

The chinchilla noises sounds delightful. :love:

I wouldn't laugh at your DIY. I've managed to reach the age of 40 without so much as changing a light bulb. :oops:

The chinchilla noises sounds delightful. :love:

OH rarely changes light bulbs. Frightened of an electric shock.:lol:

Yes the chinnies make many cute sounds. They are quiet tonight, must have been all the excitement last night. They were so excited with their new shelves.

Back