• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long term Fostering on offer...plenty of love and care to share around

Hi guys

I currently foster for Animal Rescue & Care (ARC) in Twickenham and have one permanent long term foster bun called Wilson (minor problem with bottom).. I would love to bond him with a long term Doe, who could also do with lots of love and attention....I can cover there food and hay, it's just the medical bills...

Would any of your long termers be more suited as house bunnies....They will still have access to the garden..I have a lot of love to give..:) and so does Wils...

Kind Regards

Sarah Perlmutter
Mob: 07717710425

Last edited:
What a lovely offer :love: If only you were after a long term foster male we would have had the perfect bun :)

I do hope someone takes you up on your offer so Wilson gets a friend :love:

What a lovely offer :love: If only you were after a long term foster male we would have had the perfect bun :)

I do hope someone takes you up on your offer so Wilson gets a friend :love:

I would love two little boys:) But I wasn't sure how they would get on... your probably better at bonding than me....

I would love two little boys:) But I wasn't sure how they would get on... your probably better at bonding than me....

How kind. I am sure somebun will be along soon and take you up on your offer. If not you could contact your local RSPCA. The trouble is. When you foster, eventually a forever home could be found then you would either have to split them again, give them both up or officially adopt. No rescue or the RSPCA would continue to pay vet care forever.

Good luck to you though x

How kind. I am sure somebun will be along soon and take you up on your offer. If not you could contact your local RSPCA. The trouble is. When you foster, eventually a forever home could be found then you would either have to split them again, give them both up or officially adopt. No rescue or the RSPCA would continue to pay vet care forever.

Good luck to you though x

This isn't true. I foster for RSPCA Walsall and we have a no put to sleep policy. This means we do get long term foster bunnies that need ongoing costly medical treatment that we look for long term fosterers for. I currently have a male bunny, Pistachio, who has been with us for over 18 months now. He has had 4 dentals, he had elongated tooth roots and has constant watery eyes that need bathing regularly. Although i hate to think Pistachio will never have a forever home of his own, i know it would be very very unlikely for him to find a forever home so being in long term foster is the best choice for him.

Pistachio has very bad eyesight and i think a bond with a female bunny would take a while, i definately wouldn't attempt to try him with another male :( im sure a rescue will take you up on your offer, there must be someone with a long term female :love:

Back