• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The lovely little Little (for Pipkin and Sky-O)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
My sister's rabbit previously fostered by Sky-O. Some pictures I took while I was down there. :)

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

:love: He looks awesome :D Thank you so much for sharing them. It's so lovely hearing updates from you and Pipkin about him, simply lovely. Thank you :D Actually, right now I can't tell you how much it means to see him and know that everything I felt about his new home was true. :love:

Yay! I am so downloading these photos to add to my Little collection! :) they came out gorgeous! Who's the best sister ever for getting you such a nice camera? :D

And I'm glad you love the updates, we will continue to keep you up to date with Little forever! You'll neeeeever get rid of us!! HAHAHAHA!!:lol::lol:

He's sat on my lap right now (because we know how much he likes to read my messages ;) )

I didn't know you were sisters! I love when we have family members on RU :)
Little is gorgeous :love: I especially love the second from last pic, such a cute little face!

:shock: So cute, where is the warning. :love::love::love:

How did the bonding go on the weekend ?

Not too good.... :shock:
We went for the put them all in a pen together method. There was chasing on and off for about an hour and then it seemed to calm down, but then Little bit Dexter in his private parts. :(

Dexter is okay now after an emergency trip to the vets and there should be no lasting damage, but Little was obviously more stressed than we realised so my sister is going to wait for him to heal up and then do a slower bonding using play dates and having them in pens side by side.

Back