• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
has anyone elses bunny started digging?

I have 3 pairs of buns, all with thier own garden. Over the last few weeks, 2 of the pairs have started digging. At first I kept filling it in but in the end I decided to leave it as long as they werent digging out wards towards the fence. First one set did it and now another set have done it.

Is it that time of year do you think? None of them have ever done it before

This is the time of year that rabbits leave and change warrens in the wild so there is a very strong possibility they have an inbuilt need to broaden their horizons and this is what you're seeing with the digging.

This is the time of year that rabbits leave and change warrens in the wild so there is a very strong possibility they have an inbuilt need to broaden their horizons and this is what you're seeing with the digging.

Thanks. I thought it must be something like that. It really Is something to behold. The way they push all the dirt far from the hole. At first I thought it was just the girls dong it but the boys are just as industrious

Back