• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Smoo have some vibes please? - we're back

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I think I've found the cause of all her problems. :?
I found a lump under her chin so I'm assuming it's an abscess and the cause of all her problems. She's booked in for x rays and surgery tomorrow where it will hopefully be removed and hopefully be the only one. And hopefully not come back. :(

Please wish her lots of luck. And hopefully it won't cost too much because I'm having to sell some stuff to pay for this one. :(

Sending loads of vibes for Smooseybum.

Hoping its as simple as an abcess for your Jen :wave:

Hugs and vibes.

Poor Smoo and poor you :(

I hope that this can be sorted, or at least controlled for her.

That does suck big time.

I'll be thinking of you both, and hoping for you both tomorrow.

In a way I'm glad I found it as now I know why she's not been right. And I know why she was in so much pain when she only had tiny spurrs. And I only found it by chance. I was giving them both treats because Grim had just had his injection and Grim couldn't eat his whole. He's made it all slobbery so I chucked it and got a new one and bit it in half for him. By this time Smoo had finished her treat and was trying to eat Grim's. I was hand feeding Grim and she pushed her head over my hand which is when I felt it. I wish I'd known earlier but perhaps it wasn't there earlier. I felt all along her jaw about a week after she came back from the vets so about two weeks ago and didn't feel it then, but it's obviously been causing her pain for over a month. :(

I'm kind of coordinating tomorrow with going to uni so it'll be a bit stressful and I'll have to ask to keep my phone on in lessons but it's all worth it for my Super Smoo. :love:

I just wish I had a car because I'm going to have to do it all by public transport. :shock:

Good luck for tomorrow Smoo :love:

It's my birthday tomorrow so it can be my birthday present that Smoo gets through it all okay with no complications :D x

Poor Smoo. I hope all goes really well tomorrow for Smoo and that she can start being her normal self.

What a lot of travelling for you tomorrow. I wish I could drive too.

Sending Smoo lots of vibes for tomorrow.

Hope you have a nice birthday too (never easy when our little ones aren't 100%)

Back