• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

having my rabbit done

Likely he will be sleepy when he comes home (although some come home very normal, and some come home pretty annoyed at you :lol:).

Over time, as his hormones die down you will likely see the bunny he really is, not the bunny that the hormones make him.

i cant wait as he is a good bunny already, very rarely grumpy and loves to play with us and be petted im hoping he will start to snuggle upto us and stop marking our bed lol

Hopefully the marking will ease, but not necessarily. Two days after one of my best ever buns was neutered he started licking me and didn't really stop until he died. :love: You'll hopefully have a lovely time with him :)

It didn't really change my Biscuit. He just stopped circling and honking my feet, which i kinda miss, as it was endearing, but i know it was just him acting out how he was feeling, being controlled by his hormones.

He's still my little licky monster :love:

It may help the marking, but no guarantees :)

Good luck and well done for doing whats best for him :)

ok took him in this morning, rly worried about him at the moment its been 2 and a half hours and heard nothing, still have to wait 5 hours :(

It's good you haven't heard anything :) that means that right now everything is going to plan. If you hear something early then often it can mean something hasn't quite gone to plan, so no news is good news, definitely :)

Keep busy and keep distracted :)

I ahve a bunny having a dental today so know how hard the waiting can be :)

He is ok, just really sleepy

Back