• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cousin has a bunny.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Called Bonus. A lovely black bunny, only about 9 months old. She was going to the rescue place by her to look at the guinea pigs as hers recently died. When they got there they saw a bunny on the notice board who had been there for 4 months and was getting lonely :( so now they have a bunny. His story is awful :( the neighbour called rspca inspectors after a few weeks of watching the children (3 of them, about 11+) taking Bonus put of his single 3ft hutch and using him as a football.. they broke his leg but didn't tell their parents and the bone fused but it hasn't affected him at all, I only think about the pain he must have been in :(

But now he has a life of luxury :) at least some people in my family understand bunnies :)

(Any mistakes I apologise, I'm on my phone :))

Aw poor bunny, im so glad he has a good home now.

Plllleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzeeeeee can we see pics??

I didn't take any :( I usually can't stop with her dog, I was too shocked with the story tbh. I will next time we go though! :D Their dog is a black lab called Bruce. They re-named the bunny Bonus, for Brucey-Bonus :roll: :lol:

Back