• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy and Digby's kennel

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I just thought I would show you all what we've done inside their kennel, it's quite cosy now!
We have put in two platforms, a low one so they can get onto the higher one (although Digby won't go up for some reason). I still need to put edges on. They have a cosy dog bed which they generally ignore :roll: and I've put a hay rack over the litter tray. :)

ac35a495.jpg

83bde217.jpg

2d0abc2d.jpg

abcc0f89.jpg

6d292e8d.jpg

Thanks guys :wave: it still isn't exactly how I want it but we're well on the way! I need to think about what to do in the kennel part (the pics are just of the run part). The other section has a tubular heater and their food/water bowls, and a little dog kennel. The dog kennel is meant to be somewhere that Daisy and Digby can snuggle when it's cold, but it seems to have become a second litter tray :( I don't know what to do about this, i started off with a squishy dig bed in it but they wouldn't even go in there then, so I swapped it for a blanket which got peed on, and eventually gave in and put newspaper/hay in there... Any ideas welcome!! :wave:

That looks great, can I ask where you got your hay rack from? Finx eats lots more out of a rack but I'd really like one that can go on the solid wood rather than the mesh as it ends up all over the garden! :lol:

That looks great, can I ask where you got your hay rack from? Finx eats lots more out of a rack but I'd really like one that can go on the solid wood rather than the mesh as it ends up all over the garden! :lol:

It's actually supposed to be for flowers, to hang on the wall :wave: I got it for £3 half price in the sale at B&M bargains :wave:

kennel looks great!

hi! looks so comfy and lots of room for them. i want to get a shed or play house or some thing like that for my bunnys. how big is the one you have for yours? yours bunnys are a big bigger than mine though :lol:

hi! looks so comfy and lots of room for them. i want to get a shed or play house or some thing like that for my bunnys. how big is the one you have for yours? yours bunnys are a big bigger than mine though :lol:

Hiya :wave: the kennel part and the run part in total is 10ftx6ft, well it's supposed to be... It's actually slightly smaller as the guy didn't tell me that it is measured on the roof :roll: which is bigger than the base. But still a good size for my big buns :)
Here is a link to my original thread so you can see it better...
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?305157-My-kennel-is-here!!-o)-UD-Lino-pics-P33-o)

Back