• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I keep having dreams a fox is going to eat the buns!

mattyp

Warren Veteran
At least a couple of times a week :shock:

They are safely locked away in a shed at night, I have a 6foot spiked fence, and I have never once seen a fox around so all my fears seem unfounded.

Terrified that I'm somehow seeing into the future though! Mind you I also dreamed that Marvin somehow cloned himself so we had 3 of him (that was more of a nightmare...:lol:).

Anyone else suffer from bunny paranoia dreams?

Not had any bad dreams regarding the bunnies but I do worry about foxes etc. I know my accommodation is as fox proof as I can make it but it still doesn't stop you worrying. I spent about an hour on fox watch the other evening after I spotted a fox walking down the road :shock:. We're lucky that we don't currently suffer from fox overload but there was one just sat in the middle of Mum and Dad's lawn last Tuesday - bold as brass. They have 3 large border collies too - it couldn't have cared less :shock:.

I've been having weird dreams too. A few days ago i dreamed my cat Phantom died :( and then the day after that i dreamed my duck May escaped at night and there was a huge pack of coyotes surrounding her and my lab was trying to fight them off...everyone was ok except we didn't know if our lab got bitten by a possibly rabid coyote and had no idea what to do.

I don't think the coyote dream is likely though :lol: maybe a couple of coyotes, but in my dream there was like 15!

I dreamt the buns had got out in the night and were hopping round the garden, then i woke up - this was only last night and i couldn't get back to sleep after that, i wish they were still inside :(

I often have bad dreams that something is happening to our buns or any of our cats or dog. I get really panicky then and have to check everyone and can't go back to sleep. At least all ours are inside but I also have dreams that someone is stealing them sometimes from out of my bed!!!

My husband says I'm a very disturbed woman :lol::lol::lol:

God, why do we all have such morbid dreams? I've never had a nice dream concerning the rabbits! Always sad ones :(

Back