• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nurse Frosty

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Bless his little heart :love:
He has just spent half the morning grooming Ghostie's feet :)roll:) while she was flopped out, and now he is working his magic on Whisper's myxi eyes who has flopped out for the first time since he has contracted myxi :) :love:

Frosty certainly is a very special bunny :love:

What a good friend Frosty is.:love:

Never underestimate the power of a friend's nursing with bunnies.

Just picked him up for a good old stroke and he was really angry!! Nudging me out the way, I soon enough let him go and he jumped off my bed, flicked his feet at me and snuggled up between Ghostie and Whisps.
Sorry for keeping you from your nursing duties!

What a sweetie! :love: It's a really good sign that he's supporting them too as it suggests he can sense they're not scarily ill by bunny standards :D

Has Frosty got myxi too?

Just wondered as my bun that got myxi was kept in a group but I went to great lengths to keep her eyes clean on vets advice to reduce risk of the rest getting it?

Has Frosty got myxi too?

Just wondered as my bun that got myxi was kept in a group but I went to great lengths to keep her eyes clean on vets advice to reduce risk of the rest getting it?

Nope, Frosty has not got myxi. I thought the only way myxi could be contracted were through biting insects?

Back