• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger is being silly and rather dense....

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
She's chewing the pen panels like she does when they are locked away at night and she wants out.

Thing is the door on the dog crate is open about 3 feet from where she's sat, so they both have free-range of my office.

Biscuit's even on the other side of the panel she's chewing....

:roll:

Haha, Ginger!!! :D

My Lola does this, wonder if they can feel the emotion of feeling silly, or 'doh!' when they realise the door was open all along :lol:

I open the run door for my two and they sit there as if nothing has changed :roll: I have to lift the run up before they realise they can go free :lol:

It didn't work. She gave up and did a DBF after a while :lol:

Nice one! :lol: Poppy used to spend hours chewing the wood frame of the outdoor run even though the whole garden was open to them. It looked like we had giant termites and wasn't so great seeing as we had used pressure treated wood! :roll: with all the chemicals involved but she only ever ripped it off anyway rather than ingested it. She also used to do it when they were indoors upstairs several years ago and was highly frustrated and peeing everywhere but that was about something different. They normally do it because it usually elicits the right response from owner....:lol: Poppy thrives on being 'told off' any attention is good attention as far as she's concerned even if it is negative!

Nice one! :lol: Poppy used to spend hours chewing the wood frame of the outdoor run even though the whole garden was open to them. It looked like we had giant termites and wasn't so great seeing as we had used pressure treated wood! :roll: with all the chemicals involved but she only ever ripped it off anyway rather than ingested it. She also used to do it when they were indoors upstairs several years ago and was highly frustrated and peeing everywhere but that was about something different. They normally do it because it usually elicits the right response from owner....:lol: Poppy thrives on being 'told off' any attention is good attention as far as she's concerned even if it is negative!

Biscuit. Digging. Litter Tray. 'nuff said :lol:

He binkies off if you tell him off for doing something else, so i'm sure he and Poppy are the same in that respect.

Now he just binkies anyway :love:

Biscuit. Digging. Litter Tray. 'nuff said :lol:

He binkies off if you tell him off for doing something else, so i'm sure he and Poppy are the same in that respect.

Now he just binkies anyway :love:

Oh dear is he still digging the litter tray?! :shock::p Did he do it at Helen's when there was no audience?!

Poppy is a nightmare and has recently decided that she can jump clean over any low obstacle she wishes now she has been practising on the flower bed borders fence. So we took said fence away... but where's the fun in that says Poppy! Now I can get to all the naughty things as often as I like it's no longer fun... I will go and find some other mischief... cue jumps over wall to sneak down side of green house where we can't get to her.... we lost her in the garden and it took us ages to find the naughty bunny the wrong side of the wall! :roll:

Oh dear is he still digging the litter tray?! :shock::p Did he do it at Helen's when there was no audience?!

Poppy is a nightmare and has recently decided that she can jump clean over any low obstacle she wishes now she has been practising on the flower bed borders fence. So we took said fence away... but where's the fun in that says Poppy! Now I can get to all the naughty things as often as I like it's no longer fun... I will go and find some other mischief... cue jumps over wall to sneak down side of green house where we can't get to her.... we lost her in the garden and it took us ages to find the naughty bunny the wrong side of the wall! :roll:

Not at Helen's at all, nothing since we got them home again either.

B&G's living arrangements have changed a LOT since we got back from honeymoon, as house was NOT bunny proof with stuff everywhere. So they have a larger pen in my office and free-range in here between 6:30am and ~9pm.

Biccy decided at 6:10am (yes, 20 minutes before he was being let out anyway) that he'd jump the 2.5ft pen without trying (nothing on the other side, so thats 2.5ft up, 2.5ft down and then run around the house like a loon with me trying to catch him, i heard him jump as he made a distinct thud as he hit the floor :lol: i think Poppy & Biscuit are distant relatives :lol:

Back