• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

weird reading mabels notes

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and where i told them she had baldness underneath left from spey they have wrote -

on closer examination fur that is missing from ventrum is over chest not over abdomen where owner told me was missing fur, poss pulled out itself

mabel has never pulled her fur out and it has oonly been like that since spey i noticed it a few months back, but she has never pulled her fur out,
say like does do in false pregnancies or bordem etc

Last edited:
If she was pulling it out you would see it wouldn't you, so they are just guessing, I wonder why the fur has not grown back?

i know im with her all the time, thats why when they said if they needed to scan her they'd have to shave her and i said well she is still bald underneath
from sepy, yes its higher up then spey area, but she was opened up twice so maybe my vets shaved more off, it just never grew back, she was speyed in
apri, i know it not her pulling it out as only had one bunny do that thumper who was also female but she was unspeyed and had phantom pregnancies

Back