• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

play for today, read on........

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
THE SCENE

Edward and Bella arrive in their new home at the beginning of August 2011, they are confined in a NIC grid system for 2 weeks before "the mummy" lets them free roam in the living room.

jump to October and "the mummy" leaves the gate between the kitchen and living room open.......

Edward: (macho style voice) "hey bella, that gate thing looks different"

Bella: (girlie high pitched voice) "don't go near it it might be dangerous"

Edward: "fear not little wifey bun-bun for i am Edward the intrepid and i can tackle any gate"

SOUND OF CLAWS ON SLATE FLOOR....

Edward: "well the air is breathable but the terrain is a bit strange"

Bella : "Edward come back, come back you might be entering an alternative universe......!"

Edward: "Bella, wait at the border, i will signal to you when it's safe to come in"

Bella: "ok Eddie, i love you"

Edward: "love you too babe"

Edward: "this is a strange place, ther are things that keep stuff cold, things that heat things up sharp things for chopping veggies, but i have discovered where "the mummy" stores the noms!"

(edward says to himself, "blimey this floor is cold no wonder "the mummy" wears those slipper things, her feet are bleedin' freezin')

Edward runs back to the border, his little paws so very cold from the strange terrain

Edward: "Bell-Bell,it's a weird world beyond the gate, don't go there unless "the mummy" is with you to keep you safe"

Bella "ok eddie:love: you"

Last edited:
Back