• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So stuck between dog crate and NIC cubes

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
I cannot decide between the 2 more Matilda and Grayson!

dosen't help that I don't really know the space I have yet :/ NIC cubes would be more flexable IE go into the corners, but dog crate would be easier, and I wouldn't know how to build shelves on either

ahhhh im so stuck :/

obviously NIC cubes are great for extra space for them to have...but I dont think they that sturdy -if you go for a dog crate - Id get the biggest one you can - build half a shelf on it (there is good tips here http://www.therabbithouse.com/indoor/dogcrate_shelf.asp). Depends on how much space you ave - if you have more space then NIC cubes and then dont worry about shelves - just put a wooden box or something already made there for them...if space is smaller - use a dog crate and buidl a shelf...either way a dog crate would not be suitable t house them shut in...;)

obviously NIC cubes are great for extra space for them to have...but I dont think they that sturdy -if you go for a dog crate - Id get the biggest one you can - build half a shelf on it (there is good tips here http://www.therabbithouse.com/indoor/dogcrate_shelf.asp). Depends on how much space you ave - if you have more space then NIC cubes and then dont worry about shelves - just put a wooden box or something already made there for them...if space is smaller - use a dog crate and buidl a shelf...either way a dog crate would not be suitable t house them shut in...;)

ive only got 2 small buns, a mini lop whos only 1.5kg and a mini lop cross whos about the same size,

im thinking with NIC cubes I can give them more space than a dog crate would/but im not sure

all depends on where i put my wardrobe, it will either mean the bun have a corner of the room, or a flat wall :/ ahh i duno

yeah perhaps NIC cubes will give you more room for them...if they have a corner of the room - will it be squared off or will it be straight acrosos the corner? so a triangle shape? put a pic up of how you are thinking so we can visualise it....;)

yeah perhaps NIC cubes will give you more room for them...if they have a corner of the room - will it be squared off or will it be straight acrosos the corner? so a triangle shape? put a pic up of how you are thinking so we can visualise it....;)

oki lemme just draw some pics for u and upload them aha ! i will draw both possible options

Back