• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And finally... The boys

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I LOVE this one of Aro
DSCF0815.jpg

And moreee
DSCF0811.jpg

DSCF0820.jpg

DSCF0825.jpg

Frodo
DSCF0786.jpg

DSCF0806.jpg

DSCF0817.jpg

DSCF0838-1.jpg

Both :)
DSCF0799.jpg

DSCF0809.jpg

Aww, in that first pic of Aro you can see orange on the side of his face :love: And a white spot on his cheek :love:

Do you think your boys enjoy your company more than the girls? I've heard boys love people more because they can't be housed with male mice (well, American male mice can't, I know its slightly different with Europeans) so they crave human company. Whereas girls don't crave human company as much because they have each other (although they can still be really sweet).

I've had 3 mice- 2 males, 1 female. Scabbers, one of the males, was very sweet and calm. Lucy was more hyper and a bit shy but still sweet. Eek started out fairly sweet but later started biting so I tried not to handle him very much. In the future I plan on having a big Martin R-695 cage and having like 6 rescue girls in it and then a separate cage or two for male mice. :D

Back