• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will someone tell my bunnies ...

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
... that they're supposed to like parsnips?! I bought some parsnips especially for the buns last week, costing a whole 50p :roll: from the veg shop (which, incidentally, gives me lots of cauli leaves for the bunnies for free :thumb: ) However, they don't like them :shock: and won't eat them. I now have lumps of parsnips on my grass and nothing will eat them :roll:

Luckily I only gave them one over a few days - we had the rest for dinner today :lol: :lol:

ours have never liked them:roll: tried very expensive treats as well ,like mango.....nope dont like those either:roll::lol:

one of my 3 will eat nothing but pellets and hay oh and a little carrot but they only get them as a rare treat. I keep thinking somethings wrong with him. However i wish i liked less and then maybe my skin and weight would be as good as his :lol:

Back