• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just caught Strawberry

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
on his playhouse roof with his paws on the edge of our 6ft fence ready to jump!

Looks like we need to rethink the set-up as after not doing it for 6 months he has decided jumping onto the top of his run and then onto the playhouse roof is his new favourite game again!

:shock: Clever Strawberry! :lol: Does he think the grass looks greener on the other side?!

He has been over before- when we first moved in he pushed open the gate and took himself next door to introduce himself to there grass! I glanced out of the upstairs window to find him in the middle of their lawn!

Ahhh Strawberry! :love:

A very norrtty bunneh but still one of my big RU faves! Eeek though must have scared you!

The only time I've had anything similar to that was when we had all the snow - I looked out of our kitchen window and Jack was sat on top of the wheeliebin staring in at me as the snow had built up enough for him to climb on top! :p

'Twas good motivation to clear the snow away a bit!

:shock::D:shock::shock:

NORTY Strawberry!

Clever though, got to give him credit for that!!

:lol:

Back