• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Danger in the Kingdom of Nom by Sir Bouncer!!!

Loog

Warren Scout
Fellow bunnies........Sir B here :wave::wave:

I have been enjoying myself today in the Kingdom of Nom (the hoomins call it the garden).....nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom....binky.... nom nom nom nom nom....dig some leaves....nom nom nom......minding my own business. Then, a huge big red nomming monster entered my Kingdom of Nom. Daddy Hoomin was with it and he pushed it up and down, up and down making stripes in my nom noms. I was not happy :roll::roll:

When it had gone passed, I ran behind the wheelie bin.....my usual hiding place when Mummy Hoomin wants me to go inside ;). I peeped through the gap and watched the monster slowly eat all my nom noms :cry::cry:

When the coast was clear, I came out to inspect my Kingdom....still some nom noms left. Mummy Hoomin said it looked 'nice and tidy' but I think I was making a good job of keeping it tidy all on my own. I am not as big as the red nomming monster but I do try ;);)

:wave::wave::wave: Hi Mummy Jenny :love::love::love: Hope you enjoyed your birthday :love:

Youd best come to Aunty Yvettes place then!!!
No motorised nomming machine here...just bunnies doing their very best......

Spenser: You are lucky, Sir Bouncer the Great. I am only allowed in a small bit of the garden. :( I will work on my hoomins. ;)

Perhaps it was not a good idea to bite Mummy hoomin last night. My grandparents are on holiday so she might have let me do all sorts of things I'm not normally allowed ... ;):lol:

Omega the tortoise: Hello Bouncer! Omega the tortoise here! You're going about this the wrong way. What you need to do is chase off the red thingy and stand your ground. Works for me, anyway!

Strawbs Right Mr B, I will tells yous a secret...... there is a snake like thing coming out of the back of the big red nomming machine- whatcha gotta do is bites it, hard! I is warning yous though, it doesnt half make the hoomins cross!

September babies: Sir B yoos is not alone............... Dah nomming monsta came to dah hoomins howse wen it was dah birfday fingy :shock: It's an o-winge nomming monsta here doh, not a wed one. Arrrr wed ones more scare-wwee? Dis one was scare-wee enuff! It did noms lots and lots and it did makes dah noysies and wokes us ups! :shock: Dah hoomins did says we dont needs to be scaredies but we did not takes any chances and hides behind our mummeh anyways :love:

*gets keyboard back off babies*

Hello Sir B :wave: I had a lovely Birthday thank you & keep up with the nomming ;) You must keep your strength up ;) :love:

September babies: Sir B yoos is not alone............... Dah nomming monsta came to dah hoomins howse wen it was dah birfday fingy :shock: It's an o-winge nomming monsta here doh, not a wed one. Arrrr wed ones more scare-wwee? Dis one was scare-wee enuff! It did noms lots and lots and it did makes dah noysies and wokes us ups! :shock: Dah hoomins did says we dont needs to be scaredies but we did not takes any chances and hides behind our mummeh anyways :love:

*gets keyboard back off babies*

Hello Sir B :wave: I had a lovely Birthday thank you & keep up with the nomming ;) You must keep your strength up ;) :love:

Hello Mummy Jenny and YoYo and September and the other fudge balls......the wed one is very scary and has got big wheels......my mummy sat with me too and I scooched down as low as I could hide but it was still scary. Yoos will all be ok because Mummy Jenny takes ace care of you at Fluffers Folly;);)

Mummy Jenny......yesterday after my morning circuit training session, I ventured into the utility room and then into the garage to help my Daddy........all very interesting in there.......now I know where the Hoomins keep the noms;);) :lol:lol:

Hello Mummy Jenny and YoYo and September and the other fudge balls......the wed one is very scary and has got big wheels......my mummy sat with me too and I scooched down as low as I could hide but it was still scary. Yoos will all be ok because Mummy Jenny takes ace care of you at Fluffers Folly;);)

Mummy Jenny......yesterday after my morning circuit training session, I ventured into the utility room and then into the garage to help my Daddy........all very interesting in there.......now I know where the Hoomins keep the noms;);) :lol:lol:

YO-YO: Bownsir, dah owwinge fingy here does float over dah noms and den sucks dem all ups :shock::shock: It is like magic but not good magic becawse good magic wud bwing more noms not takes dem aways! Arntee Jens has said wot dah 'sir-kit twaining' is and I finks we has been doing sum of dat todays too. Arntee Jens had dah clicky fingy out (again :roll: ) and she did says dat dah mooving pic-chores will be on dah compootor in a bit lateron :D:D Dare is a gaa-wige here too where dah noms are kept, I watch dah hoomins going in & outs all dah time & listen for dah clicky sound of dah big door. Dats when we gets our speshul cute faces weddy :D It works! More noms do falls from dah sky! :love:

Back