• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris and Bella are now back together :D

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:D I decided to seperate them when Boris got ill, as she was also being hormonal at the time which was stressing him out a lot. Also, I wanted to keep him in my bedroom where I could keep an eye on him at all times, keep him warm etc. Bella, unfortunately, has been banned from my bedroom due to excessive chewing (I'm pleased to say that she IS getting better though, I know that for sure) so I knew from the start that she couldn't come :( It was hard, seperating them, and of course my greatest concern was whether or not it might damage their bond, and whether I'd have a hard time rebonding them. But no :) They were reunited yesterday and apart from a fair bit of chasing and humping, it's all gone very well :love: They seem really happy to be together again and are currently sat on the rug kissing :love: I'm so happy for them!
(Boris has made a full recovery by the way :D)

Back