• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best bedding

shazlew

Warren Scout
I just thought i would post this here as might be useful to someone?
I come across a bedding for horses called Nedz Bed Original and i have to say in almost 30 years of rabbit keeping i have never found anything as good as this so some of you might like to try it?
Pretty much chopped straw contains manuka which helped some giants i took in with chronic sore hocks, I had been fighting to treat it for ages and wham used this and could see the difference in 2 weeks so well worth it for that alone.
Smells nice and meat to have a repellent in it and must be honest i noticed the flys in the shed drop to less than half so must do some good :0
Anyway link so you can see what im on about
https://www.millbryhill.co.uk/equestrian-530/horse-bedding-592/nedz-bed-original-horse-22113.htm

wow, sounds fantastic. My rabbit, Molly has sore hocks and we have been fighting it for 3 years now. How much difference did you see in your rabbit's hocks? Would you recommend it for sore hock bunnies? Do you have any pictures of the actual material?

I just thought i would post this here as might be useful to someone?
I come across a bedding for horses called Nedz Bed Original and i have to say in almost 30 years of rabbit keeping i have never found anything as good as this so some of you might like to try it?
Pretty much chopped straw contains manuka which helped some giants i took in with chronic sore hocks, I had been fighting to treat it for ages and wham used this and could see the difference in 2 weeks so well worth it for that alone.
Smells nice and meat to have a repellent in it and must be honest i noticed the flys in the shed drop to less than half so must do some good :0
Anyway link so you can see what im on about
https://www.millbryhill.co.uk/equestrian-530/horse-bedding-592/nedz-bed-original-horse-22113.htm

would this be safe if ingested, i am after a better solution to lining my litter trays i have always used megazorb but they keep digging under all that hay to eat the damn stuff so we have it all mixed in with the hay now instead and it being compressed down under it :roll: my bunnies want to eat everything, so if this is like straw chopped up would this be safe if they ate it do you know?:wave:

Back