• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda is like 2 different rabbits!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
So her and her son Grayson are living side by side as he has just been castrated a week ago!

when I let Grayson out for free range, and he goes near tils cage (tho cnt come into contact) she goes mad, goes right up to the cage pounces and looks angry,

Yet when I let tils out to free range she goes up to graysons cage and allows him to grome her and vice versa!!!

it's very odd, but i think tilda is SO territorial!!!

Poppy is like that with my two boys. They aren't allowed near her cage but she can go rub herself all over theirs. And she always looks so chuffed after she does it.

I've been away for a few months and I'm confused (haven't gone through and read all your posts over last few months!) but is Grayson baby Gracie??? De she become he after all? Last time I thought baby Gracie had been confirmed as a girl! Bet she has grown up a lot - would love to see some recent piccies of her (him :lol:)!

If you're planning to bond them I think you're going to have to find somewhere 100% neutral. Females always seem to be more territorial.

I've been away for a few months and I'm confused (haven't gone through and read all your posts over last few months!) but is Grayson baby Gracie??? De she become he after all? Last time I thought baby Gracie had been confirmed as a girl! Bet she has grown up a lot - would love to see some recent piccies of her (him :lol:)!

lol he was a she untill he went for his 'spay' and when under GA the vet found 1 TINY testie so neuted instead!! x

Back