• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grayson is quite the escape artist!!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
So.. Grayson is in a rectangle pen made out of those dog pen hexagonal pens

And with the net over the top pegged down at the sides!

I went out!

When I came back Grayson was lying on my bed with the smuggest look on his face!!!

I cud not work out how on earth he got out! Even had ago at my siblings as I thought they let him out and didn't supervise him.

So I put him back in the pen and sat back and watched!!

Then out of nowhere he jumped and squished himself between the pen top and the netting!!!!!

He now has a metal grid over the pen to stop him jumping up!!

I went out!

When I came back Grayson was lying on my bed with the smuggest look on his face!!!

I cud not work out how on earth he got out! Even had ago at my siblings as I thought they let him out and didn't supervise him.

Then out of nowhere he jumped and squished himself between the pen top and the netting!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I went out!

*rethinks the netting over the pen idea to keep Gingersnap in*

:lol::lol::lol:

He has done it again since, on the only bit of corner that the grid didnt fit grrr ha, so had to get more grids lol! he is a serously nut case!!

and nice to see you back Lspacehopper, hope ur doing okay :) xx

Back